As many of you know, finals week is well on it’s way. I thought I’d share a few tracks that I keep in HEAVY rotation during finals week. Everything from a heavy beat to keep me alert and hype to some serious encouragement in times of weakness. I posted youtube links to the songs, since I can’t embed mp3’s….I hope y’all enjoy.
1. No Worries- Trip Lee http://youtu.be/BzuWHglm3WE
2. Brighter Day- Kirk Franklin http://youtu.be/7VTBtW3rD74
3. Holding On- Jamie Grace http://youtu.be/YSukKHGs3yo
4. Free- Kierra Sheard http://youtu.be/LOlQ4iz6jr8
5.Can’t Give up Now- Mary Mary http://youtu.be/3DDHdGZsLuc
6. Revealed-James Fortune http://youtu.be/heCK1PEZF1g
7. Stronger- PRo ft. Jai http://youtu.be/yx_8R3rurGc
8. Whatever Comes- Andy Mineo http://youtu.be/TvRZGkL3WXw
9. Applause- High Society Collective http://youtu.be/9BLRfSj86ww
10. Zone Out- KB http://youtu.be/7tlSeDHroMo
I pray that you all keep the energy and momentum up throughout the rest of this week! Remember that God is always there to take the load off, so seek help when you need it and your grades do not define who you are or who you have the potential to be!
Over & Out!
“Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” -2 Corinthians 12:9-10
This morning I was totally broken, weak, and desperate— after pulling a near all-nighter and feeling like a failure, I sought out to do some devotion and the Lord open my heart this passage above. How appropriate and much needed? I thank God that even in my state of weakness He is still my strength. He never gets tired of listening and providing exactly what I need. I thank God because His resources never run out and He is ALWAYS available to hear the burden of my heart.
I love God like crazy and I’m am utterly stunned at His grace, consistency, and love. I just had to share this….